Book an Appointment
Book an Appointment with One of Our Doctors in Cary, NC
Need to book an appointment? It's never been easier at Generations Family Practice with our online scheduling system.Feel free to schedule a visit any time from 7:30 am - 5 pm on weekdays (closed from 12-1 pm daily) or simply walk-in on Saturdays from 9 am - 12 pm.
Established patients can visit the Patient Portal and easily make an appointment after signing in with their email address and password.
How to Prepare for an Appointment at Generations Family Practice
To save time during your next appointment, be sure to review the following:
- Updated medical records. If you’ve had any hospital stays or have seen another doctor or specialist since your last visit, please ask your medical provider to send us your medical records.
- Your medicines. Please bring any medications that you take, including vitamins, over-the-counter medicines and all other medicinal supplements.
- About you. Log onto the Health Interview in our Patient Portal to update your changes.
- Insurances and payments. Pay your bill online and review insurances and payments we accept.
For a speedy check-in, we ask new patients to complete all medical forms ahead of time. Either bring them with you when you arrive, mail them, submit via Patient Portal or fax them to us at 919-378-9114. Do not send any medical information, financial or personal information via email. Email is not secure.
What to Expect When You Call Our Doctor’s Office
We are here to assist you with any of your medical needs. We value all of our patients but it’s important that you know what services we can provide over the phone:
- Emergencies. If you are experiencing a life threatening emergency, please hang up and dial 9-1-1 or visit the nearest emergency room for immediate care.
- After hours care. Contact us after hours at 919-852-3999 for minor emergencies and concerns. An on-call provider is available 24/7.
- Urgent symptoms. If you feel that you have urgent, non-life-threatening symptoms, one of our providers will be notified immediately to triage your condition.
- Prescription refills. Please contact your pharmacy regarding a prescription refill. They will contact our practice and we will send the prescription directly to your pharmacy. Please note that prescription refills will only be filled during office hours.
- General inquiries. We route all general questions, business inquiries, billing inquiries and requests for appointments to appropriate personnel.
How to Find Us
Generations Family Practice sits in Cary’s backyard. We are located just behind La Farm Bakery and Bruegger’s Bagels, north of High House Road and west of Cary Parkway. Contact us today to schedule an appointment. Our doctors look forward to helping you achieve better health.